Agricultural Trade Matters
Agricultural Trade Matters provides an overview of what the Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment and the Australian Government are doing to support agricultural trade.
A new edition is published 3–4 times each year.
September 2020 edition includes:
- Supporting trade in a COVID-19 world
- Australian Citrus a Summer Hit in Korea
- Latest expansion to our Automatic Entry Program for Commodities system
- Host status for Australian finger limes improved market access
- Start of Free Trade Agreement Negotiations with the United Kingdom
- No-one wins from subsidies to agriculture
- February 2018
- October 2017
- May 2017
- February 2017
- October 2016
- July 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- October 2015
- May 2015
- February 2015
Subscribe to Agricultural Trade Matters to make sure you are notified each time a new edition is published.??? ??